Kings Canyon is back along with a brand new sniping hero in Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted
Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted has gone live and it packs in a whole lot of updates including new map POIs, new battle pass, and a brand new legend. The previous season saw a fall in Apex’s popularity, and the absence of new content and meta changes left some players feeling a little underwhelmed. Having said that, it appears that Season 14 will bring the community back together more than ever.
The new legend Vantage (real name Xiomara “Mara” Contreras) is a “Survivalist Sniper” who can use her sniper sight to identify a threat coming from thousands of meters away. Her sidekick Echo enables vertical mobility to her kit. Check out more details for her abilities below:
Spotter’s Lens (Passive Ability)
Aim down sights to scout with unarmed or with mid or long-range scopes. Bullet drop indicator displays where shots land.
Echo Location (Tactical Ability)
Echo, Vantage’s winged companion, can be positioned and launched toward. Launch requires line of sight to Echo.
Sniper’s Mark (Ultimate Ability)
Use a custom sniper rifle to mark enemy targets. Damage bonus is applied for Vantage and her squadmates.
Back in Season 5, Loba set off a huge explosion that destroyed Skull Town and Thunderdome. The Syndicate has reconstructed the region, now known as Relic, for Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted. The area has been replenished with sand and a new battleground has been formed with a giant skull as its focal point.
Every player’s Apex account has been updated with a new leveling feature. The effective level maximum has been increased to Level 500 Tier 3. Players can now level through account levels 500 through three more tiers of 500 levels. This update allows everyone to obtain an heirloom by adding 345 more Apex Packs through account leveling. The total number of Apex Packs earnable via account leveling is now 544.
Other highlights of Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted include gun and loot updates. Some of these have been asked by the community for years now, and they’re finally here. Check out the list below.
- Bocek Bow and Rampage LMG: Moved to Supply Drop.
- G7 Scout and Volt SMG: Moved to ground loot.
- EVA-8: Increased fire rate. Bolt attachments allow for a higher rate of fire.
- Spitfire: Switched from heavy to light ammo and magazine.
- Wingman: Switched from heavy to sniper ammo and magazine.
- Skullpiercer: The headshot hop-up attachment is back and now compatible with the 30-30 Repeater.
- Laser Sight: A new pistol and SMG barrel attachment that improves hip-fire accuracy.
- Guardian Angel: The Guardian Angel perk has been transferred to gold knockdown shields. Gold backpacks now contain the Deep Pockets perk, which increase the capacity of batteries, medkits, and phoenix kits to 3 per slot.
- Resurrection: Self-res is finally gone from the game!
With a ton of necessary updates and the inclusion of the new legend Vantage, we’re looking forward to the new season. Whoever said “No Apex August” is going to have a hard time twiddling their thumbs as they watch everyone else enjoy Apex Legends Season 14 Hunted.